I'd like the panel to discuss ...

1st official High School TEA PARTY club in America (A-Team: Tea Party Youth Movement)

1st official High School TEA PARTY club in America (A-Team: Tea Party Youth Movement). Interview Caleb Yee!

10,297 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tea Party StudentsTea Party Students shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2184 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sounds like a good speech but the rock music playing so loud in the background is a big distraction. I would have loved to listen to the whole talk but the music forced me to turn it off. Let me know where I can hear you without being forced to listen to rock music.

• Jim AumackJim Aumack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Took me almost 50 years to get fed up with the crooks running our country. Glad you guys are getting it a lot sooner! Charge!!!

• joycejoyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should seriously consider having these fine young men (16 and 17 year old high school students) on the Freedom Watch. They are typical teenagers, yet have tremendous love for their country. They are the next generation we should be supporting!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Caleb Yee's speech was outstanding! God Bless your Tea Party club and I hope you will continue to get more and more media coverage.

• RENA COREYRENA COREY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw Caleb address the Summit in Phoenix. Inspirational.
        With more Caleb lees we have hope for the future.

• Daniel PapenburgDaniel Papenburg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The biggest challenge you guys will face is older people who think they know more than you condescending and dismissing your opinions. I encourage you all to challenge yourselves to be able to defend the positions you stand for in your own words and your own thoughts, rather than learning to repeat rhetoric as some do. I hope that people join your club on merit of beliefs and not a desire to fit in to the clique. If an adult tries to win an argument against you, and you find yourself cornered, just admit that you don't know everything but you believe in your heart that the TP is on the right track. Sometimes it helps just to stop talking and think for a minute while engaging the other person; don't give up too soon. Work out for yourself ahead of time why you believe in the Tea Party. Losing an argument can be good because you have identified a weakness, and identifying a problem is the first step to correcting it. It doesn't necessarily mean you're wrong, just that the other person has a greater skill at debating. So, turn lemons into lemonade - learn from them. Listen to them present their case, filter out the facts from the rest of the fluff, go research the points and counterpoints of said facts, and tell the other members of your club what you've learned, so everyone from that point forward will not lose that same argument again. This will make your club members a force to be reckoned with. Remember there are 2 sides to every coin. While Bill O'Reily is not my favorite TV personality, his concept of a "no-spin zone" is a well-founded principle. 90% of politics is the way you phrase things, so don't let someone with a silver tongue confuse you. If you can, try to rephrase what they just said in your own words and see if it makes better sense. While my votes for the show topic are with Goooh, I wish you guys the best of luck and may God bless you.
        1 Timothy 4:12
        Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

• NanceeNancee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Congratulations, you will make history. Of all the places that could have started a TPP in California. One of the most liberal states in the union.
        Just remember those who tend to want to fight about this, ignore them
        because they are liberals who can't see what this government is doing to the United States Citizens or don't care. Depends on what you believe the cause.
        God Bless you all and remember you can always reach out for support.
        There are a couple of teens in my town Deming, New Mexico that would like to start a High School Tea Party Youth Movement. Let all the people that you are out there working for them and we don't accept anything else.
        God Bless you
        Nancy Grinnell
        Patriot

• PBPB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this a GOP (hijacked) financed Tea Party Patriots (Newt Gingrich), Tea Party Federation (Dick Army), or an independent privately funded grassroots TP group?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need more ideas like this so young people don't get so brain washed by the far left.

• AZMOMAZMOM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Young Americans for Liberty is an awesome organization and I would like to see them involved. They are truly the young people's tea party.

• Tom WTom W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need more A-Teams. If you are a student or somehow associated
        with a school and can implement the A-Team model, you are encouraged to do so.

• IndependenceIndependence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All righty then!!! Teach your children well. Believe they need a theme song- INDEPENDENCE at USA Patriotism! by Reed Williams Check it and see!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 109 110

Feedback and Knowledge Base