I'd like the panel to discuss ...

New Jersey imprisoned a gun owner who broke no laws

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/how-can-new-jersey-imprison-a-gun-owner-who-broke-no-laws

On June 16, 2010 Governor Christie kicked Judge Morley off the bench from Burlington County Superior Court—but not before Morley could throw an innocent local businessman in jail (for 7 years !) for driving from one residence to another with his lawfully purchased firearms. Free Brian Aitken.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Protect YourselfProtect Yourself shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A judge is to rule a case within the law. Judge Morley broke the law out of spite for the end of his career. Brian Aitken deserves the right for a fair trial.
        Judge Morley is the one who should be on trial. I loose faith in the system I respected when I see the Innocent be tried and convicted and the guilty be released and case closed.

How can we trust a system that does not regulate itself to ensure fair justice. How can we trust a system if a judge can act like he is above the law.

with the awareness of his shortcomings and incompetence, his cases should be reviewed and handled with a keen eye on the laws.

Feedback and Knowledge Base