I'd like the panel to discuss ...

the book "Income Tax: Shattering the Myths" At www.taxrevolt.us

I would like to see this book discussed on the show and an interview with the author, Dave Champion www.taxrevolt.us

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nate Nate shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave ChampionDave Champion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"hgaer" obviously has an ex to grind, and has no problem lying to do so. I rarely give my own opinion in "Income Tax: Shattering The Myths". The definition of "taxpayer" is straight out of the Tax Code (26 USC 7701(a)(14)) for those who care to look it up. Definition of "tax liability" is a directly form the federal courts, not from me. "Income" (for the purposes of fed income tax) has been clearly defined by the U.S. Supreme Court and that is the ONLY definition I provide. I give source citations for every piece of evidence in the book.

The only criticism this book has received is from lying boneheads like "hgaer". Readers should note that I provide my real name here; he does not. That should tell you something about whether a person is willing to stand behind his comments.

Dave Champion

• hgaerhgaer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

His book won't stand the light of day.....in legal proceedings, take time to read it and find out for your self.....start with chapter 3 'perceptions and interpretations.....wheels fall off at the start....he gives his own misguided interpretation of taxpayer, tax liabilty, and income to name just a few. He don't even know the basics of statutory tax construction, therefore the argues oranges when the subject is apples.....go get him. I doubt if he will agree to your ground rules anyway....he does not want to give up control....

Feedback and Knowledge Base